3 Best Alternatives to MailChimp Email WordPress Plugins
Email is without doubt one of the best marketing channels that has stood the test of time. I’ve heard people say that email is dead and most email they get today is spam. Agree but email is not dead. Well, just like any other marketing tactic, if you keep continuing the same old practices with no innovation or change, your channel is going to die. Don’t blame everyone else for it though. With updated strategies and solid data insights, email is one of the best performing marketing channels today. (Source – Capterra)
With that in mind, if you run a blog or small business, getting email subscribers isn’t easy. Even if you manage to get email subscribers, managing and engaging them to become your fans is definitely not easy. MailChimp is probably the most popular E-Mail program everyone uses. I love MailChimp. It’s easy to use, but is super-expensive. Also, it’s too mainstream.
In this article, I’ll share some of the best MailChimp alternatives WordPress plugins out there you can use, to easily manage and grow your email subscriber list – without burning a hole in your pocket!
1. Newsletter by Stefano
This is a straight out of the box email plugin for WordPress that does everything from list building to sending out emails.
- Responsive email Drag & Drop composer
- Unlimited Subscribers with statistics
- Unlimited Emails with tracking
- Customizable subscription widget, page or custom form
- WordPress User Registration seamless integration
- Single And Double Opt-In plus privacy checkbox for EU laws compliance
- Subscribers preferences to fine-target your campaigns
- Customizable Themes
- Html and Text versions of Emails
- All messages are fully translatable from Admin Panel (no .po/.mo)
- Diagnostics Panel to check your blog mailing capability
- Compatible with Postman, WP Mail SMTP, Easy WP SMTP, Easy SMTP Mail, WP Mail Bank
2. Bloom Email Opti-In Plugin by Nich Roach
Bloom is a brilliant WordPress E-Mail plugin that does one thing really very well – email capture on steroids. It integrates with all leading email providers and leaves the sending part with the experts. But it offers plenty of options for you for email capture. Plenty of design popups, sliders, inside and below content and widget integrations to name a few.
I use this plugin on this and other blogs of mine and it worked wonders increasing my email opt-in rate! What I really like about this plugin is it’s versatility and ease of use. You don’t have to fiddle around with stuff and risk breaking things – it’s pretty much plug and play with lot of easy to control customization options.
3. Email Octopus
EmailOctopus is a cheaper and easier option to MailChimp and other expensive email marketing solutions. Utilizing the power of Amazon SES, the EmailOctopus platform allows you to send email marketing campaigns at a cost of up to 10x cheaper than other email marketing platforms. It offers easy integration options in WordPress and